Okay, so tonight I signed a contract for a new apartment. Oh, by the way, I'm moving from my apartment at the end of the month. I really didn't know that until a few days ago. But when the realtor kept bringing by prospective buyers and telling them that we would be gone at the end of the month, I figured it might be a good idea to move on soon. Anyway, a new place has been found. And, while my roommates and I were quite certain that we would never be able to find a place as accomodating as our current abode at such a reasonable price, we have been proven wrong. Dead wrong. And I'm excited. Anyway, my roommies found the place, and talked it up enough that I signed the contract before even looking at it. But when I did look at it, and learn about it, I was oh so glad that I'd signed. Here are some highlights:
- The Price: $145 per month, and that includes utilities
- The Place: About three blocks away from my present ward; one block from the grocery store, and one block from a fabulous little taco shop called Diego's
- The Space: Three-story house; huge living room and dining room; two refrigerators; 3 bathrooms; a spacious private room with a queen-sized bed
- The Ward: Coincidentally, this house is in my brother's ward and in the same stake I am now in
- The Roommates: I get to stay with Abby and Krystin, whom I love and adore, and the girls that I met tonight who are staying at the place seemed great
So basically, I'm excited. It's going to be a good summer. I can feel it. Oh, and I'm done with classes as an undergraduate. Only 5 finals stand between me and summer vacation. Bring it on.
2 comments:
Hope you love your new place and have a great summer!
No way! $145/person? That is incredible! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you! Yipee!!! (jiggity jiggity jig jig jig)
Post a Comment