Hey I think that you’re awesome, and super and rad
And I’m pained and concerned if I know that you’re sad.
I think you’re amazing, I know that you are
If I started a country, I’d want you as czar
I’m chillin’ and typing, and wanting to serve
But don’t know what you need, or what you deserve
But this much I do know, you’re really incredible
And I’m sure you’d be tasty, if you were made to be edible
And I’m not referring to cannibalism, that just weird and gross
I doubt you’d taste like chicken, that’s not why If wants you close
This poem is getting eccentric and makes little sense
But please rest assured, my admiration for you is intense
I think more highly of you, than any odd rhyme can say
My heart thinks of you and shouts “hip, hip, hooray”
Well, not literally of course, a heart doesn’t shout
But if a heart could, then it would, you know what I’m talking about
Okay, let’s conclude this ode to you my friend
I love and adore you; you’re awesome; the end.
And I’m pained and concerned if I know that you’re sad.
I think you’re amazing, I know that you are
If I started a country, I’d want you as czar
I’m chillin’ and typing, and wanting to serve
But don’t know what you need, or what you deserve
But this much I do know, you’re really incredible
And I’m sure you’d be tasty, if you were made to be edible
And I’m not referring to cannibalism, that just weird and gross
I doubt you’d taste like chicken, that’s not why If wants you close
This poem is getting eccentric and makes little sense
But please rest assured, my admiration for you is intense
I think more highly of you, than any odd rhyme can say
My heart thinks of you and shouts “hip, hip, hooray”
Well, not literally of course, a heart doesn’t shout
But if a heart could, then it would, you know what I’m talking about
Okay, let’s conclude this ode to you my friend
I love and adore you; you’re awesome; the end.
2 comments:
uhhh, YOUR awesome. And I'm going to remember this.
What a lucky friend you have. I'm sure any heart would have been warmed by such a mellifluous ode. :)
Post a Comment