Sunday, April 5, 2009
El Fin Se Acerca
I am about to embark upon my last full week of classes as an undergraduate. There are 7 remaining days of classes. I have but 4 papers, a literature review, and a few reading assignments, a quiz and 12 volunteer hours standing between now and finals. I can't believe how close I am to being alumni. My feelings are bittersweet. I am excited to graduate and progress. And I am grateful for what I have learned, who I have become, the people I have met, and the direction my life has taken. I have grown to love my educational experiences here a great deal and will be sad to see it end. Luckily, it's not really ending. I just registered for about 15 credits of graduate classes for the fall. Bring it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment