Sunday, April 26, 2009

Graduate college? Yeah, I've done that.

Graduate at the same time as my younger sister? Yeah, I've done that too.
Try to do the high school musical jump pose and look like a dufus? Yup, done and done. Keep both eyes open while being photographed? Nope, not so much. Wear respectable shoes to be photographed? Can't claim that one either.

7 comments:

C Tam said...

I like how your shirt under the gown matches your tassel.

Receli said...

I love these!!

Rosalyn Francis said...

ahhh, but they must have been comfy!

LOVE your pics and captions =)

Valerie said...

You're all growed up and graduated!

I really miss BYU this time of year.

Anonymous said...

I love you just the way you are!!!!

Anna said...

What the what? You rock my Socks!

Josh and Stacie said...

Congratulations Allison! I'm so proud of you, way to go BYU Grad!!