Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Late Night Confession
While listening to a Pandora station featuring Broadway musicals, for some reason a song from High School Musical 3 came on. It was approximately 11:45pm. I’d been doing homework for the preceding 4 hours and probably have about that much yet to do this evening. I’d already had the lights in the motion-sensored room go off on me from extensive sedentary homeworking. So when this song titled “Can I Have This Dance?” came on, my response was “Yes, yes you can High School Musical”, and I danced (well, sort of). I danced (well, tried to) all around the coding lab. I tried a little bit of propelling myself around on the office chairs, but soon abandoned that idea and reverted back to the use of my legs for carriage about the room. I dipped the tree once, and then found the coat rack to be a better-suited dance partner. And I worked up a sweat. And must have looked like an idiot. And loved it. And am excited to reapply myself to my papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd be excited to see if the coding lab had any hidden security cameras that recorded the whole thing ... or you could use the livingroom as a reenactment zone. I'll make popcorn. And I love you. Just sayin.
Post a Comment