Okay, so I may or may not love my major a little too much. At the beginning of the semester I decided to register to be a member of NCFR: The National Council on Family Relations. With the student rate it only cost me $75. That seemed totally worth it to me since membership includes subscriptions to two academic journals: Family Relations and Journal of Marriage and Family. Well, today I finally got one of the issues in the mail. And I was so stoked! I literally picked it up and jumped around with a giddy smile. Then I opened it and excitedly started reading journal article titles to my roommate. Yeah. I'm excited to find time to start reading a few of those articles. Yay for family studies, research and learning. It's a good life.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I jumped for joy
Okay, so I may or may not love my major a little too much. At the beginning of the semester I decided to register to be a member of NCFR: The National Council on Family Relations. With the student rate it only cost me $75. That seemed totally worth it to me since membership includes subscriptions to two academic journals: Family Relations and Journal of Marriage and Family. Well, today I finally got one of the issues in the mail. And I was so stoked! I literally picked it up and jumped around with a giddy smile. Then I opened it and excitedly started reading journal article titles to my roommate. Yeah. I'm excited to find time to start reading a few of those articles. Yay for family studies, research and learning. It's a good life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No shame in that!! AWESOME!!
Post a Comment