And you know what? I like it. I was suprised to look outside the doors to the TLRB yesterday and see that it was already dark. I love everything that I'm learning and doing. I love the classes, the readings (well, mostly), the study groups, the observations, and of course, I kinda like things like hearing the prophet speak at devotional, or going and doing a ropes course with my cohort for one of my classes, or attending the temple early in the morning on occasion. It's a pretty good life.
I've also started following the recommended 'early to bed, early to rise' regime. I get to bed between 10 and 11 and I'm up between 5:50 and 7:22. Granted, I typically manage to wrangle in a little snooze button/procrastination time in the morning. But that is really just because I love hearing my ringtone.
2 comments:
what ringtone? and why 7:22? and i love you!
The ringtone: Sisters. From White Christmas.
As for the time, such a morn would look, or sound, something like this:
7:00. Alarm first sounds. Listen to song twice before snooze button. 7:06 Listen once and snooze button. 7:11 Snooze button.
7:16. Listen twice then snooze.
7:22. Turn it off and get up.
Post a Comment