On an unrelated note, I'm so jazzed that the Cougars won tonight! 14-13 against the Sooners, in what was allegedly the Cougars' biggest football win since 1990. I listened to a good deal of the game on the radio/on-line and loved it. Go BYU!!!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
So, I'm not going to lie. I'm kinda in love with my new Chacos, even if my brother Jeff says they're "trendy" and Grandpa Hadley doesn't think they are fit for the outdoors. Still, I love my Chacos. I may have named them. And, knowing their adventurous nature, I've been trying to accomodate my new Chacos, who shall not be named here (and no, I didn't name them 'Voldemort'), by spending more time in the great outdoors. If I am at home studying during daylight hours, I study on top of the carport instead of inside so that they get some sun. I go for more walks than I used to. This weekend I wore them while 4-wheeling up in the mountains at my grandpa's cabin. They still stand in need of official christening, which I understand entails traversing a stream, but I assure you that such is high on my list of priorities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could you please post a picture of your Chacos? I need to put a face with a name (that is, "Chaco", since the real name is not to be revealed). I understand if you feel that to post a picture would defile them, though, and I will just keep wondering. Thanks.
Post a Comment