Friday, September 18, 2009

So, I went to Smiths this morning at approximately 7:47. And by approximately, I mean exactly. Anyway, I was over there last night picking something up for dinner and noticed that they had their General Mills cereals on sale for 4/$6, which is a pretty dang good deal considering that all those cereals typically go for over $3.20 a box. Right then and there I determined to come back on the morrow. I would have bought them then, but I only had $1.74 on my person, aka insufficient funds for such a transaction. So I did go back. I selected a box of Trix, a box of Cheerios, and two boxes of Corn Chex and proceeded directly to self-check out. And noticed a coupon on the Chex box. $1 off if you buy 2. Score. So I used it. I managed to buy 4 boxes of quality cereal for a grand total (including taxes) of $5.75. That is less than $1.44 per box. And by less than I mean $1.4375. Anyway, I was and am very proud of my good deal. The end.