I went to Oregon, and therein had good times and got a new sister-in-law. Twas fabulous. Here are but a few pictures from my adventures.
Saturday was my little brother's big day. He and Sherry were sealed in the Portland Oregon Temple for time and all eternity. It was beautiful. They were beautiful...and handsome, respectively.
Tree Huggers. We figured that since we were in Oregon, that we should probably hug a tree. Sad story that it was such a weak sauce park tree at the reception site, but I suppose its better than nothing.
On Thursday there was a group of about 77 family members, ward members and friends of the bride's family who went river rafting down the Dechutes River. I looked like a fool. And it twas fun.
5 comments:
Aww... looks like y'all had so much fun!! And I totally dig your swimwear in the third photo down. :)
Allison... Sherri (y) was my Relief Society President my sophomore year... so I know Jill and Elizabeth as well. Crazy! Now you're related
So he was beautiful, and she was handsome?
That is too amazing! The Lord planned that ya know!
So I thought you'd write more about their reception! Oh, well you'll have to tell me more next visit!
Post a Comment