Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm an Aunt!



So August 12th is a special day for many reasons. One such reason is that August 12th, 2009 is the birthdate of my newborn niece! My primiparous elder sister bore young Elizabeth Mae Miller (Lizzy Mae) at around 5:00pm (I think) Wednesday evening. She weighed in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and measured 20.5 inches long. And she's adorable. And I'm thrilled to meet her in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Anna said...

What an adorable little baby. And I'm not just saying that! Usually babies look kind of smooshed and swollen, but Lizzy is quite beautiful! Yay to becoming an aunt! You'll be one rockin' auntie

Hermana Ellsworth said...

Impressive vocab skills. way better than micurate in my opinion.

Unknown said...

Congrats Auntie! She's beautiful! Tell Em congrats too!
Can't wait to see her - bring her by when you're in town next! or call me when they are at your place. I have a gift for your bro so it'll be a good reason to run over!