Sunday, August 23, 2009

Playing dress-up

On Wednesday night, I helped to host a decadent mocktail party for Mel's birthday. Naturally, this involved dressing up for the occasion. A best-dressed female was never fully determined, but I like to think that I at least made the top 3.
On Thursday morning, I remembered that I had Jill's DI pile in my trunk, and that it contained a blonde wig. And I told Abby about it. And we decided that it would be a good idea to try it on. And then I decided to dress up a little. And Abby decided to take pictures. And I'll probably regret posting these nigh unto immediately.

5 comments:

C Tam said...

That wig is adorable!!! I mean it sincerely, with all the enthusiasm three exclamation marks can convey!!!

Kristi Quist said...

lol ... totally love it, Sis!

Andrea said...

You were definitely on the top three best-dressed list. At least.

emilee said...

you make a hot blonde!

abigull said...

Good times. :)