-Work 5 hours
-Visit friends in Salt Lake City
-Fly to Arizona
-Go garage sale-ing (Kris and Nor, are you with me?!)
-Have bonding time with my niece
-Attend Kristi's missionary farewell
-Get a father's blessing
-Do homework
-Sleep on a cot
-Inherit clothes from my future missionaries
-Write a letter
-Organize finances
-Climb a tree
I feel like I should also find some sort of rite of passage-y activity for my last night before becoming a graduate student. I feel like there needs to be something representing "higher" and something representing "education" involved. Maybe I'll...um...read The Berenstain Bears Go to School from atop the chicken coop. I'll keep brainstorming.
And on an unrelated note, I'm super-excited to now be housing a friend's piano in my house. And I'm excited that my friend/coworker Sarah is finally back from Romania. Life is good.
3 comments:
For the record, Berenstain Bears are pretty much ballin' and I support you fully. Love you.
and maybe a movie. what's a good back to school movie?? we watched a gilmore girls' back to school episode the night before stacy started school. i'll keep thinking about it.
Love you, and good luck with this weeks scholastic plunge. May you survive, with honors.
Post a Comment