Monday, August 31, 2009
And so it begins
Well, I suppose that I am now officially a graduate student. And, as such, I have attended my first graduate course, which happened to be MFT 670. Yeah, that is a really high number. Furthermore, I have parked in graduate parking. Hey, G-Lot, hey. (And G-lot there is referring to a parking lot that is labeled "G" for "graduate" and requires a special parking permit exclusively for graduate students, as opposed the lot labeled "Y" for..."Young?", which is the reserved parking for undergrads. G-Lot is not to be confused for some sort of ghetto nickname comparable M-Dawg or C-Train.) Also, while I was in the MFT office in the TLRB getting an e-text downloaded and signing my assistantship contract, I picked up a syllabus from my box. It had my name on it. I'm so legit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment