Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 Things

I saw this 8 Things Tag thing on Alicia's blog and figured I'd do it because...well, I just wanted to procrastinate productivity a little bit longer.

8 Favorite TV Shows (Keep in mind that I’ve only lived in a place with a television set for 3 four-months summer blocks out of the last 7 years, the most recent being summer of 2006)

-The Office

-Pushing Daisies

-Arrested Development

-Gilligan’s Island

-I Love Lucy

-Arthur

-Boy Meets World

-What Not to Wear (This one is a guilty pleasure...I blame Andrea)

8 Things I Did Yesterday

-Slept in

-Worked for over 10 hours

-Went grocery shopping at Smith’s

-Studied the scriptures

-Waited at the theatre to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter 6

-Called home

-Attended a consensus training meeting on Assertiveness (AR)

-Listened to Hedwig’s Theme on repeat about a dozen times

8 Favorite Restaurants

-Mattas

-Zupas

-Kneaders

-Chipotle

-Scholtsky’s

-The Langar at the Golden Temple

-Rice Meal stand in Chavadi

-India Palace

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To

-Nor getting her mission call (and being there with her in OR)

-Jeff’s sealing (and being with him in OR, and attending the open house in AZ)

-Em having her baby (and visiting them in AZ)

-Kris leaving on her mission (and attending her farewell in AZ)

-Spending time with my whole fam before the missionaries take off

-Going to the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City with Mel

-Starting my graduate program in September

-Christmas

8 Things On My Wish List

-Slightly more professional wardrobe for grad school

-An earlier sleep schedule

-That getting my car to pass emissions and safety won’t require additional repairs

-Additional light in my room

-New carpet in my room

-White flats

-The means to avoid debt during grad school

-A better memory

2 comments:

Diane said...

The list of 8 things you are looking forward to made my day! You are the best!

Andrea said...

What Not To Wear is quality education television, not a guilty pleasure thank you very much.