There we were, visiting la familia Quinonez, aka my former mission companion Kristy and her esposo Ande. They currently live in the basement of Kristy's parents house until they move to Central America some time in the unspecified but presumedly near future. Kristy's mom loves pigs as was evidenced by the scores of pig dolls and figurines found throughout the house. I could count dozens of them from my seat on the couch. Well, at one point in the evening, Ande brought the big one in from the other room. It seems that Ande gave it as a gift to his mother-in-law-to-be around the time of his proposing to Kristy. Tender...like bacon...that isn't crispy.
And as for the other questions, I received the scarf from an investigator we had both taught on the mission and had lent it to Kristy about 2.5 years ago and she had just returned it. The bubbles smelled like apples...and taste like sin, and were blown at all of the places visited that day. And I'm not sure why we were laughing...probably something to do with a giant plush pig or a special knick-knack on the entertainment center. Good times.
4 comments:
Hilarious, although I am wondering why you ate the bubbles.....
Love it! it reminds me of Clark, my giant frog. btw, do you want to borrow him while i'm on my mission? i'm sure you could find some use for a giant frog at college...
That's an awesome pig. And an even awesomer Canadian flag wristband you're wearing. Way to be!
Allison, I just love you. And miss you.
=)
Post a Comment