So...I love these people. They are amazing! I've known Valerie since 10th grade, and have considered her one of my dearest friends since high school graduation in 2002. We've kept in touch then. We were even roommates at BYU one summer, and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. And then she moved away. To Canada. And I have had to miss her and wonder what her new life is like. So I went to Canada to visit. And I saw what her new life is like. And it is lovely. She and Charles are such a cute couple and are fabulous parents to young James. It put my over-protective-of-my-friends-and-their-happiness-inclined heart at peace to see their beautiful and happy family.
Friday, July 3, 2009
My Favorite Canadian-American-Dual Citizen Family
So...I love these people. They are amazing! I've known Valerie since 10th grade, and have considered her one of my dearest friends since high school graduation in 2002. We've kept in touch then. We were even roommates at BYU one summer, and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. And then she moved away. To Canada. And I have had to miss her and wonder what her new life is like. So I went to Canada to visit. And I saw what her new life is like. And it is lovely. She and Charles are such a cute couple and are fabulous parents to young James. It put my over-protective-of-my-friends-and-their-happiness-inclined heart at peace to see their beautiful and happy family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment