Anyway, I don't feel motivated to be productive right now. But I know that I should be productive. And I even want to be productive. Because then I would feel a sense of accomplishment and of knowing that I used my time responsibily, and then I could go to bed. But instead, I write on my blog. I go to the store and buy Chex, chocolate chips, margarine, peanut butter and a pear. I come home and make Muddy Buddies with Abby and practice being stealthy. Yeah.
But in my defense, I did have a good string of productivity earlier this evening. A friend/coworker/classmate helped me figure out some statistics stuff I was struggling with and so I did that and then did some literature review for a few hours. But I still need to do more focused lit review and write up my paper. I love writing. And research. And learning. Why is it so hard to do what I know I should do and even want to do? Anyway, I'm going to go listen to "Take On Me", take off my chef jacket, and then work on my paper. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment