Saturday, October 18, 2008
School
So I got up before 8:00am on a Saturday morning and began working on homework. And you know what? I liked it. I really, genuinely am enjoying school this semester. I adore my professors, I enjoy the subject matter of my classes and find it pertinent to my life and education, I enjoy my readings and assignments and find them meaningful, and I love my classmates. I love school this year. Senioritis seems to have evaded me. Quite on the contrary, I'm quite sad to think that my undergraduate educational experiences are drawing to a close after only another semester and a half. But yeah, I really like school. I even like tests. Good ol' midterms. In one of my classes I scored the highest grade in the class. And I feel good knowing I've earned those grades. I'm becoming a good student. I'm attentive and an avid note-taker in class. I'm involved in study groups. I have been overcoming my procrastinating tendancies. I do homework assignments and study for tests for many hours each day and night. And I enjoy it. I even enjoy studying for the GRE. Anyway, I guess I'm just feeling mighty blessed to be loving and succeeding in school as much as I am this semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job babe! Good luck on the GRE!!! :)
Post a Comment