Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picture Downloading Capabilities

Well, on Friday night I got home from work at about 11:30 and found myself locked out of my apartment.  But it ended up being one of those blessings in disguise.  'Why?'  You might ask.  Well, I visted Robin and Elise's apartment, and while there, in addition to seeing Andrew dressed in Lederhosen, I learned from Elise that my computer has a slot in which I can insert my memory card and download pictures.  I'm pretty dang excited about this.  So excited, in fact, that I want to start taking pictures of things.  And downloading them onto my computer.  Yeah.  That's excitement.  So, I anticipate including photodocumentation to accompany future blog posts that would be improved by their presence.  So, here is a picture of me about 15 minutes ago, looking at pictures I'd just downloaded onto my laptop in my relatively new apartment.  And could someone more computer-savvy than I tell me how to put pictures imbedded in text?  I haven't figued that one out yet.  I'd love to have text beside/around pictures, rather than having the surrounding emptiness.

1 comment:

Anna said...

True Dat! I need to take a "Learn How to Blog" class. Especially if they can tell me how to be clever and witty in my blogging. I read some pretty funny blogs.