Mel got married today. It twas lovely. It was so great to see and talk to Emilee. Andrea and Trevor had me laughing so hard it hurt. Louis's company is always a treat. And I was just so happy to see Mel and Joseph on such a special day. The ring ceremony was phenomenal (especially Melanie and Joseph's vocal/ukulele duet of "Giving Up"), the luncheon delicious, the sealing beautiful. And I even was able to do initiatories at the Draper temple. And the reception was lovely and it was great to see some old friends. And I felt particularly socially competent that day, which was refreshing. Oh, and it was so much fun to see the Gullerud family again. Especially Lizzy. They are such a great family. I felt honored to realize I have attended the sealings of both of the married children in that family. Such a good day. I was very close to tears of joy at several points. It usually involved looking at Mel and just being so happy for her and where she is.
I didn't want to view the day through a lens (plus my camera is horrible and dying) so I have few pictures. But, I'll share the three I did take.
(Me, Emilee & Mel)
4 comments:
glowing brighter every day. Beautiful from the outside in.
This is you, my dear.
I guess I just love to read your posts and hear your perspective. That's all.
I love Emilee in the picture best. Classic.
I really wish I could have been there. She looked so beautiful and they seem so happy!
Post a Comment