Monday, July 19, 2010
Bad idea
So...I am of the opinion that some of the college-aged residents of Provo are lacking in good judgment when it comes to choosing family home evening activities/means of group amusement. As I was walking home with my fhe group from the Bean Museum, I saw a vehicle approach, drawn to my attention by hearing the occupants yell something, saw them throw something out the window, at just before it hit me, I recognized that it was a water balloon. It exploded on impact. And I was wet. Then another car followed, with the person in the passenger seat video taping the attack from their open window. I didn't really react. I mind just recognized what was happening. And then I came to the judgment that I thought it was kinda dumb and sad that people somehow think that doing that is a good idea. And I kept walking. And it eventually dried. But still, kids these days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kids these days.
Post a Comment