So the last few days have been special. Yesterday morning I sounded like a 14 year old boy going through puberty. Yesterday night I sounded like a lifelong smoker. This morning I sounded like a goose or seal. And now...I pretty much only whisper. And if I can make it creepy...I do.
For some reason, I've lost my voice. I don't know why. I haven't been screaming or overusing my vocal chords. Perhaps I could attribute it to exposure to the elements. But when I've been outside I've been bundled up in a coat and scarf. But perhaps my body is just protesting against Utah weather after being spoiled in Arizona. I personally like to blame the sea witch. I hear she has a personal vendetta against redheads.
But if anyone wants to hear some cool, unintelligible sounds, feel free to give me a call. And if anyone knows any cures for voice loss, let me know. Because having to cancel appointments with clients because I can't talk is not cool
2 comments:
go here....
http://gardenviewcottage.blogspot.com/2009/03/wet-socks.html
then go here...
http://gardenviewcottage.blogspot.com/2009/03/update-on-wet-socks.html
it's worth a try =)
Allison, you are so clever. One of my favorite things about your writing is that it sounds pretty much exactly like how you speak - when you can, that is. ;)
Post a Comment