Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another reason I love my grandpa

My birthday card from Hermana Ellsworth (aka Nori) included a P.S. on the back of the card. It reads, and I quote, "Let me share you a piece of Grandpa's letter to me, 'We sure enjoy your letters but we sure need to do something about a husband for Allison. That girl worries me.'"

My Grandpa is my number one hero.

6 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

HAHAHAHA!

Rosalyn Francis said...

I guess that means he loves you!

C Tam said...

I am really interested to see what "do something" means in grandparent lingo. Especially if by "we" he meant involving Hermana Nori. When some dashing Argentine suitors show up at your coding lab one day, you'll know who to thank.

Sherry Ellsworth said...

i second Nori sending a dashing argentine to you. he he he

Scott and Emily said...

That's awesome.

Valerie said...

Okay, Charles's aunt has met some cool people--one man in particular--through ldssingles.com, so maybe I'll just let your grandpa know so he can make a profile for you and I can turn this into a long run-on sentence.