Friday, December 12, 2008

Weird day

Had I started this blog post 14 minutes ago I would have started this post with the word 'today', but now I must settle for 'yesterday'.  Well, 'had' techincally.  Anyway, yesterday was an interesting day for me.  And I don't presently feel inclined to disclose any details, but some happenings of the day kind of made me sad.  Not for myself, mind you.  But for others potentially effected by an unanticipated turn of events.  I find that the most poignant pains, as well the happiest highs that I experience are typically related to concerns or excitement for people I care about.  So right now I'm a little sad.  But I'm also grateful for people and things to care about, and for the capacity to care and feel.  And for an abiding faith that the Lord is always in control and that things have a way of turning out for the ultimate good.

1 comment:

abigull said...

Allison, you're really cool.