In a recent class we were talking about transparency in clinical work. And my professor, who is also my clinical supervisor, advised not having personal information available online because of the repercussions it could have if clients were to find that information. So, I've decided to go private with my blog. I figured that it was either that, or start a new one that was completely deidentified. And I opted for the former. So, if you want an invite to allow continued viewing pleasure of my blog, just comment or send me an email. I figure that I will switch over to private at the start of April.
14 comments:
Permiso, por favor.
I accept.
I'd love an invite!
Me me me!!!!
Yes, please!!
me me
Of course I want an invite. Savage.
I'd like an invite.
aliciaking604 at yahoo.com
Me too!
Don't leave me out. :o)
I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Hope you will include me in your list of invitations.
Please include me on the list - dawniehadley@yahoo.com
PLEEEEZ?!
Also my "prove I'm not a robot" word is:
CEPANCHA!
Sounds like it could be a word we'd learn from VeggieTales movie...just sayin.
And me.
Post a Comment