I'd say that the highlight of the weekend was seeing and spending time with family. I was able to spend a little time with my parents, with my sister Emily and my niece Elizabeth, with my brother and sister-in-law, and my cousin Stacie and her husband and two adorable kids. It twas lovely. And so is this picture of Em and Elizabeth resting together during the second session of Sunday afternoon conference.
The other highlight of the weekend was getting to spend a little time with Mel. It twas also lovely. However, all attempts (albeit there was only one attempt) at photo-documentation were not so lovely and shall therefore be omitted.
3 comments:
Sad sad story. We should have gotten a lovely picture of our sleeping conditions.
I love people too!
Send me a jpg of that picture, will ya? I want to print off a batch of pictures for the baby's scrapbook. (I tried to save it off your blog, but the file image isn't quite right.)
Post a Comment