W: HS
M: RH, EH
W: RH, CT, EH
M: SD
W: WM
M: RW, PR
Exact translation:
W: "hostility"
M: "reciprocate hostile, escalate hostile"
W: "reciprocate hositle, contempt, escalate hostility"
M: "sadness"
W: "warmth support"
M: "reciprocate warmth, prosocial"
Further explanation:
My coworkers learned that it was possible to communicate without words. They have a friendly, teasing relationship going on. Options for actual conversations fitting within such an outline are limitless. It was fun to listen to them tease each other, be low level hurt (facetiously), apologize and reconcile without having to communicate it directly.
Anyway, to all y'all: WM (warmth support), EW (escalate warmth), ED (endearment) & PR (prosocial).
Possible Translation: I love you, you're wonderful, and thank you for being amazing.
Other possible translation: I like your sweater; it's spiffy. You're punctual, and I would be happy to help you.
(I intended something more akin to the first possible translation)
2 comments:
hahhaa, I miss the lab! Allison, your PM CO always rubs off on me.
um... wierd. but cool. but still wierd. i love it!
Post a Comment