Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

This past Valentine's Day was quite lovely. The highlight was playing dress-up with the roommies and a friend and having a ridiculous photo shoot. Afterwards, we changed back into normal clothes...well...mostly, and Krystin made some delicious homemade pizzas. Then we took a few more pictures with the pizzas. Our pose for the final picture of the evening was prompted by the directive, "think Valentine's Day". And this little beauty was the result:

If the prompt had been to "Think Arizona Statehood Day". I would have smiled. Good times.

3 comments:

Rosalyn Francis said...

I wanna see the ridiculous photo shoot. If your sequins are any indication, I'm sure we will all want your autograph too.

Receli said...

I love your tank top!!!

abigull said...

'Twas an event to remember. I still say it was the best V's Day I've ever had. And it's all your fault, or at least mostly. Well, you have always played a pivotal role in instigating my happiness.