Sunday, February 22, 2009
Busy
So school feels demanding at present. I feel like all I've done this weekend is study, do homework, take an exam and a few quizzes, and procrastinate doing those things. And yet I am still terribly behind. I still need to write 10 article summaries for 335, I still need to write a lit review and my portion of an upcoming presentation for 498, and I still need to do my reading assignments for 335 and 356. I'm just suprised that I didn't get more done today. If I take out procrastination time, meal preparation and consumption time, work time, and travel time, I must have dedicated at least 10 hours to school work. I guess I'll be getting up early on Monday. And doing homework all morning. Classes all afternoon. And work until late at night. And then start over again. But, on the bright side, I love what I am learning, my assignments are engaging and interesting, and work is fun and rewarding. So it'a good life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment