I realize that it has been essentially forever since I have posted pictures, so I'm trying to repent. But know that my time is short and my computer is slow, so don't expect too much. But here is an assortment of pictures of people and places that I love.
This is the India Fall 2007 Group: Ashley, Nate, Ben, Kate, Melanie, Allison (me), April & Gwen. The village group consists of Gwen, Allison (still me), Ashley and Nate. Tender, no? We three village girls have some fun times together.

This is Gideon. One of my BYU professors. The first picture is definitely a posed shot. But still hilarious. The second is of my first interview on the veranda. It's no Bollywood, but still, how many people can say that they were in a film shot in India?
This was a picture from the Girls' Night-y that Ashley and I planned for Ooty. We all got nighties to wear. Aren't we so dang cute? And check out the cock's sweet moves in this cock fight. And Melanie is still one of my favorite people of all time.
And here is a shot of me with my hairy legs, and another of me with Mina, one of the girls in the village. And one of me wearing a saree for the first time.
And those are some pictures from India.
1 comment:
Loved all the pictures. That really brings your experience to life. I am glade to hear that your get-away was fun and relaxing.
LOVE,
Dad
Post a Comment