
Here is another lovely picture from the Ooty Retreat. This picture was taken at the Botanical gardens in front of a giant map of India made out of flowers. We were possibly the most popular tourist attraction for the visitors ot the Gardens that day, however. We had several groups of school kids and random teenaged boys come up to our group to shake our hands and have pictures taken with the white people. We hadn't anticipated any non-cougars being in this picture, but hey...it's all good.

So here are some pretty good pictures of Ashley and Nate. I love this couple. One of the highlights of my India experience has been getting to know them. They are fabulous. Ashley is an anthropology and illustration major, and amazing person and is a ton of fun. Nate is studying advertising and Russian and is likewise an incredible human being. I spend a lot of time hanging out with these two during the day and love every minute of it. And in case you couldn't tell, in the photos Ashley is holding a parrot and Nate is holding Guava.
I'm going to be honest, this is not the best picture of either Gwen or myself. I call this the "white & nerdy" picture. And I really don't have anything else to say about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment