 |
| A brunette, a redhead and a blonde... |
On Saturday, Nori, Kris and I went to the Dallas Temple. While I was preparing to leave, a temple worker approached me saying, "Sister Ellsworh"? I responded, "Yes?" It was not surprising that she knew my last name since I had just done initiatories. Then she asked, "Did you serve your mission here?" "Yes..." Her response, "I remember you". Sadly, my memory didn't serve me quite as well. She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it. Then I read her name badge, and and recognition dawned. This was someone I'd only met a time or two, but was someone I'd heard a lot about from one of my companions. She'd been baptized just before I served with a sister who had been instrumental in her conversion. It was really neat and special to see someone from my mission days, and to see a convert who was so strong and active and who was serving in the temple. It made my day. I definitely consider it a tender mercy that the Lord would put us in the right place at the right time to be able to make that connection.
No comments:
Post a Comment