Saturday, August 3, 2013

On the Road Again

Well, I am westward bound.  I'm taking my trip at a leisurely pace by visiting friends and family along the way.  Currently I am in Dallas, TX with Nori and her family.  I will arrive at my final destination in Mesa on Monday night.

Highlights of the road trip, thus far, include: listening to my new Georgia on My Mind Mix for seven hours on Wednesday, visiting my friend Jenn in Memphis for several hours, seeing my Dad for a few minutes, and picking up Kris as a roadtrip buddy.  On Thursday we drove for another seven hours, and then we were at Nori's place and I got to meet my nephew Jimmy!  He's pretty cute.

Since being in Dallas we have chatted, played games, eaten out at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, eating cookies, and we went and checked on Grapevine Mills Mall.  A highlight of that was using a photo booth at the mall. I've also been able to visit my friend Chrissy and am excited to see her and her husband and baby again today. Also, I had a great visit to McDonald's on Friday morning...you had to be there.




2 comments:

Diane said...

These are fun pics for a mom to see. But it seems Jimmy isn't having all that much fun. From the look on his face, he doesn't know what to make of this sister bonding time.

Jenny said...

I found you! I can't wait to hear the story about McDonalds.

Also, I miss you.

Oh, and how do you know Garrett Roundy?!