-Writing a second draft of a thesis is taking much more time and effort that I anticipated
-I decided to try to establish a studying ritual that involves me putting on fake bling when I initiate a study session
-Grading 15 page papers takes much longer than anticipated
-I really need to get more sleep
-I love my coworkers and cohort members
-It would require either superpowers or more hours in the day to get caught up with life.
-I was told that I have an intimidating brain
-I no longer consider myself a social liability
-I like teaching, both in church and academic settings
2 comments:
I wish I could see/hear you teach. I miss those days. You are such a great teacher. Love you!
My word verification is: shinesse
I am glad you don't consider yourself a social liability anymore, because when I am with you I feel cool. and hot.
Post a Comment