Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer

It is now officially summer. Which means that on the weekends, I want to have adventures. Last weekend I went with some cohort members to Chrissy's family's cabin near Cedar city. As depicted above, the area was beautiful. That picture shows the ledge where we repelled. We also went four-wheeling, shooting, and hiking. There were also leisurely activities such as playing games and lying around and reading our respective therapy books. Yeah, we're cool.

I'm looking forward to upcoming weeks featuring such adventures as going to see the Manti Pageant, hosting a bridal shower, attending a wedding (go Kev!), seeing family, going to Oregon, going camping, going to Texas to visit my sister-in-law, and buying a car (it will happen; I am determined). I'm pretty jazzed. And I still have several open weekends to fill. Bring it, summer. I'm ready. And so are my chacos.

No comments: