Friday, September 12, 2008

Time to rest

I've felt rather busy as of late. Some days I would be gone from home for as many as 13 hours. I spent many hours reading textbooks in the library, several hours a day working, I've attended a few church-related gatherings, etc. And now, somehow, it looks like I finally have time to rest and I don't know what to do with myself. Yes, there are still assignments to do and responsibilities to fulfill and the GRE to study for, to name only a few things on the to do-list, but I have enough time to do them all. And I'm not used to that. All I have to do today and tomorrow is attend a bridal shower, go the the temple, work for 4 hours, prepare for a debate, put together the ward directory and maybe write a letter of intent and spruce up the ol' resume. And next week, I don't have anything scheduled besides classes, work, dinner group, 3 hours of volunteering, and homework. Before the school year started I genuinely thought that life would slow down and be more manageable. These last few weeks I thought differently. Now I'm wondering if I really will have...enough (I want to say 'too much', but lets be honest...) time. Anyway, life is good. I'm excited to be able to have more time to relax, study and get ahead. It's a good life.

No comments: