Sunday, September 21, 2008

Goals

I used to write weekly goals in my journal every Sunday.  I would "set goals and make plans".  I had two columns I'd put onto the journal page.  The "set goals" column would detail "the what" and the "make plans" column would detail "the how".  And I'd set goals relative to physical, spiritual, educational, and social spheres of life.  I haven't done that for a while.  But I want to resurrect the habit.  It gave me some good focus and direction for the week.  I won't set and detail all of my goals right here, but I will record one of my educational goals for the week.  I want to take time to study for the GRE.  I've been neglecting that and I need to make it a priority.  So before the end of the week, I plan to have taken a practice test.  I don't know when, I don't know how, but I...will.  I want to take one each week until the GRE, and to use my results to map out my study for the following week.  And I really want to watch the Little Mermaid.

No comments: