Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Daily Routine
Okay...let's be honest, I don't really have a set routine yet. I've been in Utah for less than a week, in classes for less than three days, and I still haven't even attended all the classes I've enrolled in. But, for the past two and a half days, there has been some semblance of a routine happening for me. The highlights include getting up and ready, going to class, doing errands and computer stuff on campus and then going home for lunch. This is the best part. I have been spending several hours at my apartment alone in the afternoons. I prepare my afternoon meal, change into pajama pants, camo shorts, or ali baba pants; and, if I'm really alone and in the mood, I might put on a bandanna and my fake bling necklace and dance around to Indian music. Then I read my scripture or listen to a Conference talk or two, and then work on homework for the next many hours. I'm still working on the evening routing. Something fun and enjoyable though, you can be sure. It's a good life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I was there to rock out with you to your Indian music.
Post a Comment