I really, really, really like, nay, love the movie Hairspray. I borrowed it from my sister's roommate on Wednesday evening to watch it with friends, and I'm in the process of watching it for the 5th full time since that time (I'm not including the times I've just used scene selection to watch some of my favorite parts). I really need to return it so as to not perpetually be watching or listening to it. So dang good! If you haven't seen it, I recommend it heartily.
3 comments:
I saw it over Thanksgiving. I'll have you know that once the credits were up, my soon to be sister-in-law and I went learned the dance to Ladies Choice. So if you ever need a dancing partner, you know who to call...
Allison -- this is your conscience! Quit wasting your time watching repeats of movies . . . even good ones. Get a life!
Praise melanie for introducing me to this glorious movie! we can't get enough of it either!
Post a Comment