Thursday, July 3, 2014

Progress

Good news!  After five weeks of waiting (and many more months involved in other elements of the licensure process in this state), I received the results from my Marriage & Family Therapy licensing exam.  And I passed!  This means that I am now just weeks away from the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners issuing me a license to be a Licensed Associated Marriage and Family Therapist.  And this means that soon I can FINALLY search for and find a job as a Marriage and Family Therapist in Arizona!  I am excited to finally enter the workforce in my intended field.  I am excited to be working with individuals, couples and families again.  I am excited to put my Masters degree to good use.  So if anyone knows any therapy agencies that are hiring in Arizona, let me know!

1 comment:

robinly said...

This is awesome. You are awesome.