This semester...wow...it is weird to think that I will no longer measure time by semesters. I've finally gotten used to not calling six-week periods of time "transfers". Anyway, this semester I have done more travelling that usual. And I've loved it. My 2013 out-of-state adventures include:
- Attending Kris & Jason's wedding in Arizona
- Presenting at a conference and going to DisneyWorld in Florida
- Spring Break in DC, NYC, & Palmyra, New York
- Visiting Sue & Ros while they were in Alabama
- Camping & touristing in Savannah (which technically isn't out-of-state) with Mel
I'm hoping to have a few more adventures this summer. I will definitely be attending girls camp in South Carolina in June. And I've talked about visiting Tennessee and Alabama with a friend. And, this is in the idea phase, and probably won't happen, but I've considered putting together a road trip to Nauvoo. 2013 has been a fun year for seeing more of the country for me.
Oh, and I haven't been photodocumenting my adventures, because I lost the battery charger to my camera over a year ago. Whoops! But, here's a picture that I got from Mom's blog of me and Rach at Kris's reception.
1 comment:
Don't forget a possible trip to Ohio! And the pic of me and you at Nori's baby shower (on FB).
Post a Comment