Let's be honest. All of the sudden, after a considerable drought of the life-giving rain that is my blog posts (oh, right...honesty. Disregard the water-related analogy.), I have posted for going on four days in a row! Surely you are wondering, "What is the deal?!" Do I all of a sudden have a excess of free time and creative energy? Of course not. It's finals week. Which is also the week that all my big papers and assignments are do. Ergo, I am more inclined towards procrastinating. And, since the new laptop I ordered (Happy you-don't-have-school-next-semester-for-the-first-time-since-the-80s to me!) arrived on Saturday, it has been helping me procrastinate. Mystery solved.
After all the papers are turned in I actually will have an excess of free time, so maybe I'll keep up with the posting. I'm not making any promises though.
On an unrelated note, my friend Jennifer emailed me a few pictures yesterday from when she visited a while back. Here we are at the Atlanta Temple. I love the temple!
After all the papers are turned in I actually will have an excess of free time, so maybe I'll keep up with the posting. I'm not making any promises though.
On an unrelated note, my friend Jennifer emailed me a few pictures yesterday from when she visited a while back. Here we are at the Atlanta Temple. I love the temple!


No comments:
Post a Comment