It has come to my attention that I have been negligent when it comes to updating my blog. And, I must confess, I am guilty. It has been over four months since last I posted. Whoops. Well, here is my excuse: I've been living a more low tech life at home lately. My apartment doesn't have internet. I know, I'm practically a savage by American standards. I also don't have a television set. But...at least there is a clock...now. Anyway, without the internet, I find that I'm less likely to blog since by the time the end of a school/work day hits, I don't want to stay on campus, even though it offers internet access. So I don't. That is my excuse.
In other news, I got a wood burn on my foot while sliding across the cultural hall at a New Beginnings activity. It is a very minor wound, so don't feel sorry for me. Actually, I love it because it was initially heart-shaped and then it was bat signal-shaped. Yup; I love it.
In even more other news, I recently acquired a new brother-in-law and was reunited with my family when my sister Kristi was married on Saturday. Nothing beats being in the temple with my family.
And for the sake of giving an update on my life, I am still a PhD student living in Georgia, and I am still serving in stake Young Womens. It is a good life.
In other news, I got a wood burn on my foot while sliding across the cultural hall at a New Beginnings activity. It is a very minor wound, so don't feel sorry for me. Actually, I love it because it was initially heart-shaped and then it was bat signal-shaped. Yup; I love it.
In even more other news, I recently acquired a new brother-in-law and was reunited with my family when my sister Kristi was married on Saturday. Nothing beats being in the temple with my family.
And for the sake of giving an update on my life, I am still a PhD student living in Georgia, and I am still serving in stake Young Womens. It is a good life.
2 comments:
Good to hear from/about you. :) Congrats to Kristi, and congrats to you on your heart-turned-bat-signal wound. Awesomesauce.
Yes, good to hear from you Miss Allison, and you are how do you slide just so? I will always be amazed at your talents. Hadn't heard that word Alicia "awesomesauce". I 'll have to try it out. Love you girls (women - you'll always be girls to me)
Post a Comment