Monday, October 15, 2012

Oscar Night

The branch has an annual Oscar Night.  They go all-out.  People make and submit short videos, and then we all get decked out in formal wear and walk the red carpet as we go and view the entries.  I didn't participate in any of the videos, but I did take advantage of the opportunity to buy a formal at the thrift store.  Here are some pictures:

Nate & Tessa.  Their film, E-Pals, won best picture and funniest picture.  Also, Tessa is my roommate.

Jenny, the sister missionaries, and I.  Jenny is one of my previous roommates.  She was in town visiting.  She and I hosted a bridal shower for my other previous roommate, Charlotte, who was also in town for the weekend.
Speaking of sister missionaries, here is a picture of me with Valerie Perschka, who served in the Aspen Ward last year.

Here I am with Emily and Amanda.  They are cool.


And here I am.  Aren't I pretty?

5 comments:

Diane said...

You are more than pretty . . . you are BEAUTIFUL!

We love you and miss you.

Scott and Emily said...

Um... What shoes are your wearing? I'm trying to figure out if you're wearing tennis shoes or heels. Result: Inconclusive.

Allison said...

They are my Punjabi shoes from India. They are flats made from camel leather. And they are awesome.

Liz said...

You look amazing! And also, I really miss you!

Anna said...

Just perfection! :)