Today has been a good day. Quite stellar in fact. I got up at a goodly hour and actually got ready for the day, inclusive of wearing my new-to-me cardigan that I bought at Savers last week. Then I defended my thesis and passed with revisions. I had my fake bling in my pocket for strength. Then I had lunch with Nor & Katherine (both of whom I love). And I ran into one of my favorite (granted I have several favorites) mission companions at the Creamery. I consider that one a full-blown tender mercy, especially considering how Lora doesn't even live in Utah. Then bowling, then watching High School Musical. Other goodness awaits in playing with friends. I'm feeling pretty high-level PM right now, which, according to my thesis, means I'm more likely to have kids who are more optimistic based on self-report, and more optimistic observed when mediated by father involvement.

1 comment:
YEAH! I have been thinking about you today.
Post a Comment