I've started working on the application process for Ph.D. programs. Yesterday I started my BYU application and requested my letters of recommendation. Today I created a curriculum vitae. I look pretty good on paper. Next step is to start the online application process for Texas Tech and University of Georgia. And to write my letter of intent. I'm excited. Deadlines for two of the schools are in less than a month. Bring it.
3 comments:
I have such a smart big sister! Look at you all grown up and saving China. I think that it will be awesome when people will call you Dr. Ellsworth. You're rad.
Congrats! Also, I finally watched "How to Train Your Dragon". We've watched it several times now, in fact, and you are right. It's great.
I'll give you a recommendation letter, haha...the University of Illinois is a great school for PhD's...plus the singles ward ratio is 5 guys to 1 girl, not to mention all the cool people who live here....like me :)
Post a Comment