A: Andy & Adam; Atlanta
B: Business cards
C: Chrissy & Carol. Also...CBT
D: Dave & Denhi & Dave
E: Emotion coaching substitute lecture
F: Fu Fan and Faculty
G: Group ("this is our group...arrr!") and Garret
H: Heating and air conditioning
I: Intern Office
J: Jim Harper (aka Dr. Harper)
K: Krysti
L: Liz and Lori and Lexie
M: Marietta and Murder Mystery Dinner
N: Negotiation/Compromise (NC) skills
O: Organization
P: Parenting Psychoeducation Group; PsycINFO database access
Q: Quality Time (QT) with classmates and coworkers
R: Research Assistantship (aka coding)
S: Sexual Response Cycle assignment
T: Teaching SFL 240...and Therapy (as a therapist)
U: Unity in the cohort (seriously; it's rad)
V: Vicky (and the color Velveeta Yellow)
W: Walking to class; weekly supervision; What if
X: Xerox/Copy machine with the capacity to email scanned images to yourself
Y: Young couples as clients
Z: Zions Nat'l Park...only 4 hours away (yeah...that was a stretch
3 comments:
um... i love this and may have to copy this idea! I smiled lots!
Yay. I am on your thankful alphabet. And I love you.
Ok i am commenting again because i have played this game twice already. I played it late wed or early thursday to celbrate the arrival of thanksgiving and then i made my family play it with me at thanksgiving dinner, adn now i want to post a blog about it!! wahoo!! Thanks so much for sharing I love it!!
Post a Comment