Let's do another hour-by-hour schedule. I need to vent. Raar.
Wednesday:
7:00- work
8:00- work
8:45- presenters meeting
9:00- midterm review
10:00- work on presentation
11:00- work on presentation
12:30- work meeting
1:30- attend a session of conference
2:10- present at the conference
3:00- study for midterm or work on research paper
4:45- attend conference discussion session/dinner
7:00- dinner group (why not?)
8:00- Enrichment meeting
9:00- Meeting about FHE project
10:00- Reading assignments for Thursday
And, let's be honest, I only have about half an hour of free time today with which to make a powerpoint presentation and otherwise prepare for my conference presentation. And at some point I need to find time to shower and do my hair so that I look presentable. Or in other words, I'm a little stressed. But, let's be honest, some of its my own fault. I didn't write today's to do list because I was embarrassed to post the things I feel are more important that working on the pressing projects that are rapidly approaching. Anyway, I have got to get to work!
1 comment:
This is the Allison I know and love. The one that posts on her blog when she has everything else in the world to do. I adore it.
Post a Comment