Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yesterday was my final day of teaching SFL 240. I have taught Parenting and Child Guidance for the past two semesters and have thoroughly loved it. Yesterday was also my last day of supervision with Liz. She has been my extra supervisor for the past 14 months and has been the most influential person in my life during my graduate program. She is one of my personal heroes. She has helped me develop and progress as an educator, clinician and person. I'm sad to see such good things come to an end. Or at least to have the nature of the presence of those good things considerably altered. I will carry memories, lessons learned and evidences of personal growth with me throughout my life, so it isn't completely something that is ended and behind me. I will carry pieces with me. But I reckon that my Tuesdays will feel mighty lonely for a while. I will miss my students. I will miss teaching. I will miss Liz. In fact, I already do.

No comments: